Approximately 5,200 people live in Collegeville Borough and 40,000 in the Collegeville region (the 19426 zip code). Close to 100,000 people live within a 5-mile radius. The borough is on an area of 1.6 square miles.
The Borough of Collegeville is home to Ursinus College, a private, Liberal Arts College with 1,600 undergraduate students and 500 staff.
The Borough of Collegeville retains the charm and hospitality of a small town. Together with the region we offer numerous amenities for families and businesses:
- Annual Memorial Day and Halloween Parades
- Multiple community park events and activities
- Town and gown events on the Ursinus campus
- Highly walkable community. Look for 5K running and car show fundraisers on borough streets
- Local and county historical sites and events
- Perkiomen Trail, a regional bike and walking trail
- County parks, including Norristown Farm Park, Green Lane Park and the Mill Grove Audubon Center
- Evansburg State Park
- Libraries and more
We are one of the safest communities in Montgomery County and the state. The Borough maintains its own police department within the borough. The Collegeville Police Department (CPD) serves the residents, businesses, and the Ursinus College Campus. They provide assistance to departments in local municipalities who in turn provide assistance to them.
Since the opening of the Collegeville exit of the 422 expressway in 1984, the Collegeville region has experienced rapid growth and affluence.
High tech industries continue to bring well-paying jobs to the area. Located within a few miles of the borough are:
- Dow Chemical Company’s Northeast Dow Center,
- Pfizer pharmaceuticals global campus,
- GlaxoSmithKline’s research and development facility,
- Quest Diagnostics’ administrative facility, and
- SEI Investment Company’s Oaks campus.
About the Neighborhood
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Coldwell Banker Preferred participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Preferred are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2021 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Feb 24, 2021 7:55:pm.